[ale] changes to ftp.ale.org

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 08:06:37 EST 2005

Rob,

I've used Azureus bittorrent.  It is Java App that you can get from sourceforge.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/azureus

I found it easy to download and use.  As a starting point you may want
to join a swarm for the suse isos and get used to the software.  You
do that by downloading the torrent control files and then loading it
into Azureus.  It will take a while for Azureus to download the iso,
but once complete it you will automatically be promoted to a seed.

Find the suse torrent control files at
ftp://ftp.ale.org/mirrors/suse/i386/10.0/iso/

HTH
Greg

Greg Freemyer
The Norcross Group