[ale] SuSE update

Dow_Hurst dhurst at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 19 16:26:18 EST 2005

Geoffrey,
It isn't really prereqs that are listed but caveats or gotcha's to be aware of.  For example,
in the 9.1 Admin Guide on pages 45-52 are the 7.3 to 9.1 issues/changes to be aware of.  These
are cumulative, I imagine.  So going from 7.3 to 9.1 would require reading thru all of them
and taking notice of what changes would apply to your system being upgraded.
Dow