[ale] OT: question about replacing batteries in a APC UPS

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:52:06 EST 2005

I used to have a Minuteman XRT-1000 that I used for several years until it
finally died on me, that was the best UPS I have ever owned.

Because I liked this unit so much I just bought a Minuteman Pro 700 UPS,
hopefully it will impress me just as much as it's older brother did when it
was alive and well. :)

Thanks for the feedback guys. No more APC ups units for me.

Van