[ale] OT: question about replacing batteries in a APC UPS

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 07:58:44 EST 2005

I'm going to be on a bit of a budget until after Christmas (too many
presents for my family!!).

Do you have any recommendations for a inexpensive UPS that has easy to
replace batteries? I had a tripp-lite ups several years ago and thought it
was a pretty decent unit for the price I paid for it.

I bought my wife a Belkin 650VA UPS a while back and it seems to work pretty
well for her. I'm not sure if this is a good one though.

here is what this UPS will be keeping up if this will help with determining
how many volt amps the unit has to have.

Athlon 64 3000 workstation with 650W ATX P/S
Dell 1935FW 19" LCD Display
set of powered speakers.

Thanks for responding to me Mike!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas!!