[ale] BellSouth on Linux

Mark B marble_tn at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 13:33:35 EST 2005

 I am sincerely asking for help.  I am a Linux newbie.   I currently have win 2000 and want to raze my hard drive and install  Linux. I want to sign up for BellSouth dialup, and use Linux exclusively as my o/s.  However Bellsouth insists they don't support Linux.  Surely there is a way around this.  Any suggestions and input on how to do this?  Thanks very much for any help you can provide.

http://mail.yahoo.com