[ale] SuSE update

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Wed Dec 14 07:48:28 EST 2005

Hi Tim,

Are you trying to upgrade or install over the old system?  I would
not try to upgrade that many versions at once.  If you are having
trouble doing an install what you have is a pretty common problem.
You will have to reboot to the run level before x starts and get your
video setup.  You can do this with the install disk or by starting up
in single user mode. (brain fade here, can't remember how to get
single user mode)

Mark