[ale] Linux support for Intel Matrix Storage Manager?

Drag0n dragon at atlantacon.org
Tue Dec 13 19:44:01 EST 2005

> 3. I've seen SATA drive bracket adapters that will fit three internal
> drives into a double-height space (i.e. two 5 1/4 drive bays). Does there
> exist a beast that will fit four drives into three bays? And if so, is there
> one that supports hot-swap?

Actualy, there are a few options, including a hot swap chasis, My
favorite drool/browse site for SCSI/SATA hardware is
http://www.scsi4me.com  They have an entire section on SATA.
I havent bought anything from them yet, but they give me ideas twords
what can be done and what is available.
check out the Cremax ICY Dock MB810SKF 5-Bay Internal, its a 5 drive bay
in a 3 X 5-1/4 bay and its hot swap.

Drag0n