[ale] Disappointed, could not find SUSE 10.0 to buy this morning :(

Cornelis Van Dijk cor.angela at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 7 15:08:17 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer at gmail.com>
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Dec 6, 2005 8:18 PM
To: Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts <ale at ale.org>
Subject: [ale] Disappointed, could not find SUSE 10.0 to buy this morning :(

I went looking for SUSE 10.0 at Micro Center and CompUSA in Marietta
this morning.  Neither had it.  Micro Center at least had SUSE 9.3.

Anyone know if Fry's stocks SUSE 10.0, or where else I can buy it locally?

Also, I have the downloaded ISO's, but xfsdump is not on them.  I was
specifically buying the latest version of SUSE to get the xfsdump rpm.

Can anyone send me the 10.0 xfsdump rpm?  I assume it is on the retail DVD.

Thanks
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer