[ale] BitTorrent on Linux

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Tue Dec 6 12:41:15 EST 2005

On Tue December 6 2005 11:49 am, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> > was it possibly a java issue?? I just noticed that my azureus now
> > crashes, and even the new version does too. I also noticed I have
> > java 1.42 installed. I THOUGHT I had upgraded to sun java 1505..
>
> Nope. Bittorrent on my system uses python.
well my azureus problem WAS java related... no path to java, echo
$JAVA_PROGRAM_DIR returned nothing.
once I added the path, azureus worked... that came from the README in
the azureus folder.
doesn't help YOU any, but in case anyone else tries azureus it might.
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800