[ale] Dell laptop service?

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 01:53:43 EST 2005

Follow-up:

It turns out the laptop wasn't damaged at all.  Thanks to Dell Support,
who provided FREE out-of-warranty assistance, I was walked through a
detailed order of driver installations and reboots.  Once I completed
the proper sequence the internal wireless was recognized and started
working.

However, I still thank everyone who offered advice and suggestions.

Thanks!

-Jim P.