[ale] MySql: How do I grant all priviledes to a remote user

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Sat Dec 3 08:45:52 EST 2005

Since you've already solved the problem, my advice is unnecessary,
however I usually cheat and use phpmyadmin and the gui to do something
like what I want then take the generated sql and edit it, if necessary.
E. G. Some systems where I only have shell access, and need to create a
new table, I'll create the table locally via phpmyadm gui  and copy and
paste the resulting "create table" statement into the shell window.

Jim.