[ale] KDE upgrade

lyric hartley leeslist at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 07:47:19 EST 2005

I am running 9.2 as well...i upgraded to 3.4 a while back using
yast...i only add one source to my install
sources...ftp://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/suse/i386/supplementary/KDE/update_for_9.2/yast-source
it upgraded fine...i was considering 3.5...i went to the install
sources dialog, selected the entry above, and clicked Edit>Refresh and
it reported 3.5 in the name column...i have not gone further but have
no reason to think it would not work...good luck