[ale] Colo NE Metro Atlanta?

Grant Robertson f.grant.robertson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 19:59:46 EDT 2005

The bofh refers to this as the "Appeasement Engineer". At a certain fortune
500 company that shall remain nameless, we called it "Warm body support".
Meaning, if we got someone with a pulse to your location within the contract
specified time, we were cool till we could get someone there that had a clue
(or at least part of one)

-G