[ale] Publishing Evolution calendar to Exchange OWA

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 11:17:21 EDT 2005

The latest Evolution that I run (the first after it became Novell
Evolution) is so quirky compared to how it used to be that I think I'm
going to be running away from it.  They limited the mail storage schemes
to one, for starters, and it takes it a long time to download messages.
More recently, it's taken to just hanging up either on the first message
downloaded or in the "Expunging deleted messages" stage.

Jeff