[ale] Linux Sys Admin In Alpharetta Needed for FT

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 12:30:39 EDT 2005

Steve Lewis wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I was a bit fast on hitting the send button on my last email.  It was
> meant to go directly to the original sender and not the whole list.
> Please don?t flame me about using Outlook or Word.  Most recruiters seem
> to prefer it.

You can be forgiven for sending Word files... I do that... of course,
OpenOffice 1.9.118 is your friend... (Haven't had problems with any
interoperability as I've had with earlier (<1.9.100) builds)... and
Outlook, well... *shrugs*  I don't use Outlook, so that I don't need to
be a worrywart... I have enough things to be paranoid about without
adding to it a vulnerable, highly targeted mailer.

	- Mike