[ale] Reclaiming WIndows drive space

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 21 20:16:03 EDT 2005

Trey,
I know you've probably dealt with this problem by now, but I thought I'd
address it since I missed seeing it earlier.  You can use
resize_reiserfs command to grow or shrink an unmounted reiserfs
filesystem.  Use a partitioning tool to delete the reiserfs and windows
partitions. Remake the reiserfs partition with the same original
starting cylinder but end the partition with the end of the windows
partition cylinder.  Then use the resize_reiserfs to grow the current
filesystem to the end of the disk.

If you wanted to slide partitions around on a disk first, then I've used
Bootitng to do that successfully.  It is a shareware type program that I
bought and liked,
Dow