[ale] new box crashes when nmapped

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Fri Aug 19 15:30:53 EDT 2005

Your box is seriously broken!  That should cause absolutely no problem
on any Linux box.  It is, I think, incorrect or, in any case unusual
usage, as the previous poster noted.

Your system's problem could be anything from lack of memory to needing
a reboot to a bad kernel.

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]