[ale] Sun hardware FORSALE

Matty matty at daemons.net
Thu Aug 18 18:06:08 EDT 2005

Hey man,

I have two Sun boxes that the folks on ALE might be interested in.
They both run Solaris, OpenBSD, FreeBSD and Linux. The specs are below:

Sun Ultra 1 ($50) -- Great firewall!!
  - (1) 143 MHZ UltraSPARC CPU
  - 512 MB RAM
  - (2) 9 GB IBM SCA disk drives (no spud brackets)
  - SCSI CDROM (will also include a spare SCSI CDROM)
  - 4-port 10/100 Ethernet adaptor
  - GX Frame buffer (will include a spare graphics adaptor)
  - Fast narrow SCSI adaptor with Ethernet port
  - Onboard Ethernet
  - Onboard Narrow SCI
  - (2) serial ports

Sun Ultra 5 ($100)
  - (1) 360MHZ UltraSPARC IIi CPU ( I will also include a 440MHZ CPU
w/ a bent pin in case the buyer wants to mess with it)
  - 128 MB RAM ( I will include 512 MB of untested memory as well)
  - Creator 3d graphics adaptor
  - (1) 32x IDE CDROM
  - (1) 9GB IDE Disk drive
  - Onboard 10/100 Fast Ethernet