[ale] OT: Goin nutz for apples

ChangingLINKS.com groups at ChangingLINKS.com
Wed Aug 17 10:21:33 EDT 2005

On Wednesday August 17 2005 06:52, Matt Magee wrote:
> You mean you're not supposed to drive down the shoulder of I-95 at 100mph?
>
> If you were feeling charitable, you could say people around D.C. are
> "aggressive" in and out of their cars.  I'm glad I moved..

Yes!
You two are correct.
I'm *from* there. I miss it.
(Recently, I complained to friends that Texans are too "laid back")
It's no where near New York though.
That place is a bit much.

Drew

--
Wishing you Happiness, Joy, and Laughter,
Drew Brown