[ale] OT: PC/NETWORK TECHNICIAN JOB opening in Gainesville, GA

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:27:43 EDT 2005

saw this job listing in the Gainesville Times. I just got a job working
for a company called Dexis in Alpharetta, Ga so I'm passing this one on
to the list.

Also I wanted to express my thanks to everyone on the ALE list who
offered assistance with my search for a new job. You guys are truly awesome.

Thanks again

Van

Here's the AD copy from the Gainesville times website.
*
KINGS DELIGHT*
A Further Processing Poultry Company
has the following
opportunity available:
*PC/NETWORK TECHNICIAN
*
Operates help desk, troubleshoots
hardware & software, maintains updates to systems, assist network
manager. Strong technical aptitude & organizational skills necessary.
Must be self-motivated.
Technical certificate preferred. 1-2 year exp. required. Kings Delight
offers competitive compensation & benefits.

Pls send resume to:
Fax: 770-536-9396 Email: hr at kingsdelight.com
Mail: PO Box 5935
Gainesville, GA 30504