[ale] SuSE 9.2 + Toshiba Satellite 1405 -> no network?

Dow Hurst Dow.Hurst at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 4 00:03:18 EDT 2005

Joe,
Look in /etc/init.d and you will find the startup scripts.  There is a
skeleton file for creating your own scripts to add using insserv as
described in the README file.  You should probably check the
/etc/sysconfig/network settings to see what is missing.  Yast2 or an
editor like vi is fine for changing any of the values in the files in
/etc/sysconfig.  Just call /sbin/suseconfig after your done so it will
update all the system config files that /etc/sysconfig controls.
Dow