[ale] Part Time / Beginner Linux SysAdmin Position Available Norcross/Duluth Area

Christopher Bergeron christopher at bergeron.com
Tue Aug 2 20:06:25 EDT 2005

Hey guys -

I'm seeking an entry level person for General Computer Maintenance with
a Linux curve.  Specifically, I'm looking for someone who is very
interested in learning Linux, and whom has an enthusiasm about computers
in general.  Responsibilities include basic networking (ethernet, cat5
cabling, swapping machines, etc).  We're an LTSP shop, so the machines
pretty much run themselves, but I need a part-time person to help with
general maintenance.  The pay isn't great, but it's far from an
internship.  This is a great opportunity for a high-school grad or
collegiate student to build their resume and to do some fun computer
work (and work for a really cool boss, IMHO).

If you are looking for this kind of work, or know of someone who is
(son/daughter/friend?) please contact me off-list at:
cbergeron at examservices.us
(or reply to the unemployed at ale mailing list)

Thanks,
CB