[ale] Free old pc to a good home

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Mon Aug 1 01:39:20 EDT 2005

I am getting rid of my old mail server and a firewall.
If no one claims them this week then they will be disposed of next weekend.

The old mail server is as follows
It is a Compaq DeskPro 5100 with the following specs

	CPU - Intel Pentium (P543C) 586 class 100 MHz
	RAM - 90 MB
	HD - (none)
	NIC - le1 (AMD 79c970 PCnet-PCI)

Today it ran OpenBSD 3.6 and Windows 98.
It has 5 ISA slots and 2 PCI slots.
It has 6 RAM slots
It comes with a CDROM and a floppy drive.
It has an open 5.25'' drive bay
It comes with it's very own power cord.

The firewall is as follows
It is a Dell Optiplex GL5100 with the following specs

	CPU - Intel Pentium 100 MHz
	RAM - 31 MB
	HD - (none)
	NIC - 3Com EtherLink III (isa) (if you want another NIC then ask and
I am sure I can dig another one up for you)

It used to run M0no0wall - off of a floppy and a CD
It has 2 ISA slots and 2 PCI slots.
It has 4 RAM slots
It comes with a CDROM and a floppy drive.
It comes with it's very own power cord.

I live about a mile and a half from Kennesaw University.  If anyone is
interested in taking them off my hands I can send directions.

Greg

If anyone wants it then send a reply to me and you can have it.  The only
thing is I want to get rid of it ASAP