[ale] Debian and Palm Pilot

Jim Seymour bluejay at speedfactory.net
Sun Apr 24 12:58:14 EDT 2005

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 11:08:25AM -0400, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> Ok, if you're using a standard debian kernel, make sure the "visor"
> module is loaded.  That module is the one which supports the actual
> pilot device.

I loaded the visor module and tried again. This is the output from
dlpsh:

jim at nuthatch:~$ dlpsh -p /dev/pilot

   Listening to port: /dev/pilot

      Please press the HotSync button now... Connected

         Error read system info on /dev/pilot

According to the log on the Palm the last time I was able to sync was
11/08/03 :-(( Ideas?

Thanks,
Jim

--
Windows is open sores - subject to recurrent festering infections. eewww
Linux is open source - subject to recurrent scrutiny of hackers. aahhh