[ale] For the Robotics fans

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Sat Apr 23 00:04:24 EDT 2005

I received a flyer for the "2005 National Beyond Botball Robot Tournament, National Conference on Educational Robotics" that will be held in Jacksonville, FL July 14-17, 2005. This was addressed to the Atlanta Linux Enthusiasts, so I am posting it here.

If you have any interest in this sort of thing, go to http://www.botball.org and take a look at the info. If you end up going or participating, let your fellow geeks at ALE know how it was and how you did.

Thanks
Harold

Registered Linux User #277269
http://counter.li.org