[ale] Funny documentation, Smb4K

Mark Wright mpwright at speedfactory.net
Wed Apr 20 10:28:36 EDT 2005

So will you be able to to a Samba install-fest at a future meeting?  I
have made a Samba 3 config work once but I don't know how I did it.

I have a client that might pay my bill from last year if I set up Samba
4 and some shared disks for him.   On second thought I doubt it would
help him over come his cash flow issues but it would be fun to get
running.

Mark,