[ale] Cool wireless trick

Pete Hardie pete.hardie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 09:39:00 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I recently got a second ReplayTV box that was to be in a room without any
existing ethernet access, so I went looking for a good deal on wireless. I
found one of the niftiest tricks in a long time.

The Belkin F5D7230-4 is a DSL router + wireless AP, with a neat bridge mode,
that turns it into an ethernet bridge. And the best part - they're available
new (sans UPC) from Amazon resellers for $25+shipping.

So now I have wireless ethernet, plus the capability to have 8 devices
connect wirelessly from
2 rooms, all for under $100!

http://g04.com/html/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=52 points to the
article that I followed.