[ale] WRT54G Firmware

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 19:29:12 EDT 2005

I just found out that only the SMC2802W version 1 card is supported --
http://prism54.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=492

Newegg has them in stock but you might want to contact them to find
out the version before ordering if you decide you (anyone reading
this) want to. I bought mine from Newegg a few months ago and it is a
version 1 so...