[ale] Central meeting on Thursday

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:56:04 EDT 2005

On 4/13/05, Sean Kilpatrick <drifter at oppositelock.org> wrote:
> Two questions:
>
> 1.  What's the agenda?  It hasn't been posted yet on the web site.

It has now: http://www.ale.org/Central/index.shtml

Sorry about the delay, Aaron posted to the mailing list but we forgot
the website.

Short answer:  Aaron Ruscetta will speak about 'An Agile,
Un-Constricted Review of "Diving Into Python"', whatever that means.

> 3.  Does anybody know if a regular projector can handle the output
> from a Mac laptop? That is, is the Mac video output so propriatary
> that it requires a _Mac_ projector to handle the signal?

Other than possibly being too high resolution for the monitor, it
should work find.  Oh yeah, some macs have a strange video output
socket, but I think they usually come with an adapter so it will fit
PC monitors.  You'll probly need that.

Michael