[ale] Personal Finance Software

Jay Loden jloden at toughguy.net
Sun Apr 10 15:30:47 EDT 2005

I've used kmymoney and gnucash, found kmymoney to be better suited to my
needs.  gnucash was also essentially impossible to install under Slackware
(which was why I ended up trying kmymoney).  I really only need a checkbook
balancer - I need my balance tracked and that's about it.  If you need more
than that, my advice may not apply.  In any case, I found kmymoney to be
simpler to use and understand, and well integrated in KDE for obvious reasons
as compared to gnucash.

-Jay