[ale] ALE NW meetings are postponed until we locate a new site

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Apr 9 23:36:18 EDT 2005

I'm sorry to announce that the ALE NW meetings will be postponed until
further notice, until we can locate a new site.

We are unable to meet at KSU any longer, basically because of the lack
of interest on the part of the KSU LUG.  Without support of the LUG, we
do not have access to the facility.

That being said, I'm open to suggestions as to possible locations that
would be in a similar location.  Further, I would really like to see
someone step up and assist with running the meetings.  Since Dow
relocated, it's been basically a one man show, and it really takes at
least two bodies to make this work.

Failing the above, the only alternative would be to cancel the NW
meetings all together.

--
Until later, Geoffrey