[ale] Speaking opportunity

Steve Brooks SBrooks at hardinconstruction.com
Tue Apr 5 16:29:52 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm seeking a speaker for 6:00 p.m. on April 21st to discuss Rapid
Application Development for the web. The presentation should last about
40 minutes. There is no payment for this presentation as we're a
non-profit organization, but we will feed you. It's a dinner meeting
with dinner at 7, followed by another presentation. I thought that PHP
with MYSQL, perhaps with some nice productivity tools, like NewAtlanta,
would be a good fit. Hence, I'm contacting ALE for anyone interested in
giving a presentation. Although any R.A.D strategy for web apps would be
interesting.

Our group is the Association of I.T. Professionals,
http://www.aitpatlanta.homestead.com.

Please contact me if you're interested.

Thanks

Steve Brooks
Region 7 Director
Atlanta Chapter
Association of I.T. Professionals (AITP)
http://www.aitpatlanta.homestead.com
404-264-2178

+++The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this document.+++