[ale] the may issue of Linux Magazine has the full Dual Layer DVD version of SUSE 9.2 bundled with it

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:56:52 EDT 2005

I suscribed to this magazine a while back. I get emails from them about the upcoming issues.

I know this magazine can be bought from Books a Million and should be available from other places that have imported magazines

Just thought I'd post this for anyone who wanted to try the full version out.

Hope you have a great day!!

Van