[ale] Re: Anyone having problems with comcast now?

H. A. Story adrin at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 1 23:35:33 EST 2005

Humm,

Would the DNS sever cause this problem?
I changed to Bellsouth recently.  I noticed that one of the DNS servers
is actually a caching DNS server. Hosts that are actually dynamic will
get a seemingly a old stale IP address.  I have not change back to check
and see if the DNS has updated yet. That was last weekend.

Adrin
P.S.  You may also begin to wonder about ARP tables.