[ale] [OT]: dsl splitter?

Mike Murphy mike at tyderia.net
Fri Apr 1 20:49:20 EST 2005

Does anyone know where I can pick up a dsl splitter (as destinct from a
DSL filter, which I have plenty of)? My first thought was Fry's but I'd
rather save myself the drive from the inner ghetto to outer mongolia, as
well as the usual $300+ credit card charge I incur every time I walk in
there.

I'm specifically looking for an indoor splitter (one that will fit
standardized home networking centers would be nice) which has modular
*and* screw terminal connectors. One that just has modular connectors
would be ok too, I guess.

Mike