[ale] Motivations of Open Source

Mlfveer at cs.com Mlfveer at cs.com
Thu Sep 30 13:55:43 EDT 2004

Have you thought about releasing your article under a license that would allow others to copy and distribute it, while giving you the credit?

I have used Creative Commons' licenses for a lot of the content I have generated, and it gives you a lot of flexibility.

Thanks!

MLF

Sigmascape Interactive
www.sigmascape.com