[ale] VOCP

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Sep 28 08:33:10 EDT 2004

I found an internal US Robotics 5610 by extensive Google searching (I
just went digging and couldn't find the place I bought it. Sorry). My
VOCP system needs _loads_ of tweaking but it does work. Be sure to put
the modem as the last item in a phone line chain or by itself on a star
topology. That way you can pick up the phone even after the VOCP answers
it.