[ale] 2.6.8.1 Kernel Panic

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 01:44:52 EDT 2004

Well, in my opinion, the MAILTO="" should work, however it could still
leave your cron.log file with tons of crap.   The alternate solution is
to either force your fetchmail command to be quiet (perhaps there is a
-q option or such), if not, then the only other thing to do is redirect
all those 'error' lines to /dev/null.  You can do this like this:

*/5 * * * *  fetchmail -a -s -v > /dev/null 2>&1

hth,

-Jim P.