[ale] Cell phones

Mike Panetta ahuitzot at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 26 22:20:17 EDT 2004

Have you used a Treo yet?  Someone I know has one, and they are a nice
concept but the phone part of it sucks horribly.  Everytime I call them they have
bad reception and "digifunk" every time they talk.  Or a bad delay and the sound
of talking through a tunnel.  And it drops calls alot.  Just a warning...  He is stuck
with it otherwise he would change (the company he works for stuck him with it).

Mike