[ale] Cell phones

Adrin Story haswes at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 26 22:16:49 EDT 2004

I have cingular..   Really costing me to much right now and I have found
out that cingular phones have *SPECIAL* firmware.   So what I am trying
to say.. this thread is of interest to me also.

What kind of web calendar do you use?   I hate being stuck on the
Exchange calendar, sometimes it just doesn't work over wireless and I
don't know why yet.