[ale] Fwd: Circle the wagons, Bill, Linuxis coming to town...

Carolinux.com bobevans19 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 07:36:15 EDT 2004

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carolinux.com <bobevans19 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 07:28:37 -0400
Subject: Circle the wagons, Bill, Linuxis coming to town...
To: discuss at charlug.org

I'd like to thank everyone for a great Installfest.

Steve - What can I say? I know it got hectic with everyone crammed in

Paul - You now hold the title - "UberGeek" Japanese cooking must agree
with you. Where's that dvd??

Sean - What can I say? You made it happpen, Herr Commandant...
Can I borrow your convertible?

Rick - Mr. Debian, the man who gets every ounce out of a cpu...

Doug - Happy anniversary. I'd be in divorce court if I went to a 'fest
on 08/23...  or is it 08/22???  Still got yer Perl CD. We made copies
of ALL CDs if you need 'em.

J.R. - Good to meet you & your son. Hope to do business...
<shameless plug>
http://www.carolinux.com/
</shameless plug>
Let me know when he's out of school. I'm hiring.

Mariko, David, and everyone else I forgot, there will be a big change
in Installfests going forward:

We'll do one once a month. This one (September), was at I-77 and
Arrowood Road. The October 'fest will be at I-485 on the South Tryon
Street exit. We haven't locked down a site, but we've got a couple
meetings to decide.

Each month will be on an I-485 exit. We don't have to do them in any
order. Just think about a facility near an exit, and we'll go from
there.

Thanks again!

--
Bob Evans        bobevans19 at gmail.com (read/delete weakly...)
alt email           reevans at bbandt.com     (read/delete daily M-F)

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand
binary, and those who don't.