[ale] OT: 3 more google gmail invites available

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 10:58:24 EDT 2004

this is true :)

but hey at least if I keep it set up that way it encourages me to use
my windows system just for playing Windows games, and I can focus on
using either my Imac running OS X 10.3 or one of my 2 Linux
workstations at home for checking my email and surfing the web. ;)

I always hated Mac systems until I got to use a system running OS X.
Definately far superior to Windows, and since it's based on FreeBSD
Unix, it's relatively easy to port applications over to it from Linux.
It coexists with Linux very nicely on my home network.

but enough of that, back to the subject at hand. :)

have a great day

Van