[ale] OT: 3 more google gmail invites available

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 07:59:51 EDT 2004

ok, I determined it is something with how i have norton personal
firewall 2004 or norton antivirus 2004 set up. the invite link/buttons
work just fine from firefox under linux, but don't work right on my
windows pc when I try to click them from either infernal explorer or
firefox.
I probably have the security settings locked down too tight. but then
again, you never can have security too tight on a windows system since
there's a new security exploit for it every other day, or it seems
that way anyhow.

I've sent out 3 invites and I still have 3 invites left

again reply directly to me, and not to the list.

I apologize to everyone on the list if I'm causing too much traffic
about google gmail, I am trying to keep it to a minimum.

Van