[ale] SMC2402W

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Thu Sep 23 13:05:32 EDT 2004

Teilhard Knight wrote:

> Nothing to be sorry about. Thanks for the time you took to respond. I
> suppose I'll have to access internet with my V.90 modem, then. It will
> be slow, but if there is no other alternative ..... Maybe tomorrow I'll
> go shopping and look for alternative wireless cards. I will buy nothing
> but ask which is supported.

I've had very good luck with prism based chips.  Check out the website,
http://www.prism54.org/

Be very careful though as various cards have gone through version number
changes which made them no longer work.

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995