[ale] OS Windows text editor for Unix files

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Thu Sep 23 12:28:50 EDT 2004

http://www.textpad.com/

Is what I use for all of my Unix coding on Windows machines.  It has tons of
extensions, does the CR/LF/etc stuff correctly and even can be used as a
good IDE when you tell it where the compiler is located (i.e. Java and C) on
your Windows box and it can even do web stuff.  I paid about $20.00 for it
just because I use it so often and I think the developers deserved it,though
there is a free version I think.

Greg