[ale] does anyone know of a linux distro small enough to fit on a 64 meg usb Compact Flash?

Van Loggins vloggins at turbocorp.com
Thu Sep 23 09:50:16 EDT 2004

Thanks to everyone for all of the great suggestions about this little
project of mine.

I wound up using feather Linux on it, but with one minor change.

I removed the compact flash to ide adapter and I used a ide 40 pin to
laptop hard drive adapter and I mounted a 4 gig laptop hard drive in the
case.
I figured this would be better since I already had these parts rather
than buying a bigger flash card. I'm sure I will find a use for the CD
to ide adapter later on. :)

feather runs very fast on this set up. I think this will make a very
nice MP3 jukebox.

Thanks again