[ale] OT: Voting question

Michael D. Hirsch mhirsch at nubridges.com
Wed Sep 22 09:58:18 EDT 2004

On Tuesday 21 September 2004 07:52 pm, James P. Kinney III wrote:
> [...]

Like the long distance companies that register names like "I don't know" or
"anyone".  When you sign up for a phone and the operator asks you which long
distance company you want, be very careful what you reply with....

Kinda sneaky, but I sorta admire the cleverness while abhorring the slimyness.

Michael