[ale] VNC viewers for linux

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Sun Sep 19 14:42:17 EDT 2004

Brain fade...
krdc.  It's part of the kdenetwork3-vnc package. krfb is the vnc server
component.  I scrambled the two together.

-jt

James Taylor
The East Cobb Group, Inc.
Voice - 770-874-0872
Fax    - 678-623-8002
Cell    - 678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
http://www.eastcobbgroup.com

>>>dcorbin at enttek.com 09/19/04 11:42 am >>>
I cannot find such in KDE 3.2 - is it new for 3.3?

David

Ale at ale.org