[ale] List Administrivia

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sun Sep 19 13:31:06 EDT 2004

Chris Farris wrote:
> Since I rebuilt the list I've had mailman configured to automatically
> reject messages that come from addresses not on the list.
>
> If anyone wants to be able to send from an alternate address, drop me a
> line and I'll automatically add you to the sender approved list.

For that matter, one could simply subscribe with the other email id and
set it to not receive from the list.

That'll save Chris some work, unless he has a preference to operate the
way he has suggested. :)

--
Until later, Geoffrey       Registered Linux User #108567
                             AT&T Certified UNIX System Programmer - 1995