[ale] VNC viewers for linux

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 11:30:26 EDT 2004

Possibly a dumb question, but can't you just start up another X-server
on your Linux box and have it connect to another linux server.

ie.
Alt-F6
login
X -query linux_server

Then use Alt-F6 and Alt-F7 to switch back and forth between the
X-server sessions.

Unfortunately, I don't have 2 boxes to try it on here at home.

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer